Friday, October 17, 2008

I PASSED My Induction Training ... YEAH!!!!

After the tough and tiring training for 5 weeks, I have finally passed all the assessments and tests. Time flies, from the first day (2nd Sept) I reached Hong Kong, first day (8th Sept) of the training until the FINAL day (14th Oct), I have learnt a lot of things, from knowing nothing until now, I am able to operate and deliver the service in the aircraft. I am really glad that I am given the chance to join Cathay Pacific and one of my dreams has finally being fulfilled. I will appreciate this career and work hard. I know this is a very challenging job, but I will be strong enough to overcome any obstacles & difficulties, by being POSITIVE all the time. Smile =)
My first operating flight (CX721 & CX720 KUL overnight flight) was quite smooth and fine as I have learnt a lot of things from the seniors and I had a very good section leader guiding me throughout the whole flight, I will keep learning as many as I can and keep improving. The entire flying experience was fantastic and I had a very great satisfaction after the flight. I have finally got the opportunity to travel around the world now .....
I have a flight this month going back to Penang for a night on the 20th Oct, will be arriving at 6:40pm, but will be flying back to Hong Kong the next day morning. I have another flight to Penang next month on the 5th November as well for one night.
My destinations of October roster: Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Incheon(Korea), Jakarta, Adelaide(Australia), Nagoya(Japan) and Taipei
My destinations of November roster: Penang, Taipei, Narita(Japan), Delhi, Manila, Sydney, London