Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My best friends' visit in Hong Kong

My best friends Kuang & Joel visited me in Hong Kong on the 30th Nov until 6th Dec, it was so touching and excited to see their faces in Hong Kong as I really miss them. They really keep their promise to come to Hong Kong despite their busy schedules and works, I truly appreciate it. I came back to Hong Kong from London on the 30th Nov and met them at the airport before going back to Gold Coast.
I brought them to visit Cathay City on the first day =)
Beautiful Christmas decorations at Tuen Mun TMT Plaza
Very delicious "B Zhai" dessert at Yuen-Long

Yummy Yummy!!! Thanks to Jan who brought us here with his 7-seater car

On the way to Lantau Island, by Cable Car

This is beautiful =)

Buddha's behind protecting meLook at the breathtaking view from the top

Shaolin Kungfu Kids
When I wish upon the STAR ...
Sunset view in the cable car
Very good Christmas atmosphere at Causeway Bay, infront of Times Square
Big Meat Disneyland Hong Kong
Our customized Mickey hats
Donald Duck VS Raynard Duck
Learn to draw Mickey Mouse in the Mickey Art Studio
Please be quiet, don't wake the gorilla
Tarzan & Jane
Raynard, Joel & Kuang
Donald Duck, my most favorite character
Pluto
Goofy
Mickey & Minnie Mouse
At the Victoria Peak
The "professional" photographer did not realise her finger was blocking the screen, but still I like this shot ... =P
We had drinks at
Lan Kwai Fong
The Avenue of Stars at Tsim Sar Tsui, Kowloon