Sunday, January 18, 2009

Where am I during CNY?

This year's Chinese New Year is gonna be a special one for me as it'll be my first time away from my home .... I've achieved my dream job finally but there's something I need to sacrifice - away from home during festival seasons & big days, life of fully by myself and frequent travelling to different time zones. But bottom line I am still enjoying the career and the life of a Cabin Crew, so I will make NO complains.

I am having 4 days off from 23rd until 26th Jan, I am planning to go home at least I can have a reunion dinner with my beloved family and get back to Hong Kong on the first day of CNY, but the flight to PEN is quite full and I have to go to the airport and wait for my luck to get onboard.... hopefully luck will be with me on that day!!! *praying hard*