Sunday, July 4, 2010

A visit to my Secondary School

Gathered some of my former classmates, we paid a visit to our secondary school - Chung Ling Private High School on the 26th June 2010. I haven't met some of them for many years and it was indeed a good gathering for us to meet up and updating each others.It's been more than a decade since we left the school and there're so many changes that we can obviously see in ourselves, as well as in the school. We were still able to see some teachers walking around the premises who have taught us before, of course I can say 70% of the teachers are faces we haven't seen. The studying environment clearly improved so much than before, looking at our juniors in uniform walking in groups for activities reminded us our schooling times, and we are clearly adults now.This is what I loved the most when I was studying, I can't get the taste of this plate of fried vermicelli with unique delicious fried eggs elsewhere in the world, it's only available in Chung Ling canteen. The taste remained unchanged and it brought back a lot of good memories while I was enjoying it. It's as cheap as MYR2!4 out of our 10 school rules that all of us must obey

Had our last picture taken beside our class we used to study before leaving, it was great meeting all of you.