Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Gathering with my Star Search 07 friends

Andie & Mei-Leng, both my Star Search 2007 friends which I seldom meet after the competition. It was so delightful to meet them again this time, initially I planned to meet Mei-Leng only and coincidently Andie came to KL for Media Corp drama shooting with Mei-Leng, so I was able to meet Andie as well. The happiest thing is they still remain unchanged, and somehow we are all like getting much closer than before. It's not easy to keep in touch between friends especially those who we seldom meet and see, and we made it. We shared a lot of our recent updates and experiences to each other and had a great time chatting in one of the Japanese restaurants in the Gardens beside Mid Valley, Kuala Lumpur. We didn't stay for long and I asked them to go back early to rest as they still have to report for the shooting the next day at 5am, but the few hours we've spent worthed everything. It's happy to see that they are now Media Corp's artists and they can be seen on TV, I wish that they can obtain great achievements & success in the industry. All the best!!!

Hope to see you guys in HKG, true friends are forever!