Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My first holiday in 2009 - GO HOME!!!

Here it finally came my first HOLIDAY in year 2009, I managed to go back to Penang for a long period (26th May - 13th June 09). There're so many things in mind which I planned to do, I wrote them down in a piece of paper ensuring I do not miss any of them, meeting friends which I don't get to meet them easily, framing my Star Search poster, withdrawing money to pay house instalment, checking my local bank accounts, applying gold credit card with higher credit limit, applying China visa(FAILED to do it this time), having my hair cut, watching movies(so much cheaper to watch in Penang), accompanying my dearest family members, etc ....

It was 25th May when I operated the flight back to HKG from MEL, arriving at HKIA at 8 something in the morning. I went back to Gold Coast and get everything packed, took my shower and I decided to take an hour sleep, since I didn't manage to sleep well in Melbourne and the flight was kinda long. I set my alarm clock at 1030am and I was not too sure whether was I too tired or the alarm wasn't ring at all, when I suddenly woke up from a good sleep and looked at my clock, DAMN .... it has already 20 minutes passed 12, I immediately regained my conscious and jumped up from my bed knowing I have to rush to get on the 1pm bus to HKIA.
Thank god that I managed to get my ass seated in the 1pm bus, as soon as I get seated, I received a phone call from my dad in Penang asking how's everything going on. I told him I nearly miss the bus and the flight, but everything was under control and the flight CX721 HKG-KUL-PEN was quite light in the passenger's loading, so I definitely can get onboard.

The CX ground staff immediately checked me in when I reached the CX counter, that was my first time having plenty of time to shop around in the boarding area without running to the boarding gate like my previous 2 times. I even bought a big cup of Starbucks Cappuccino and enjoyed in the aircraft. Just before they paged the CX721 passengers to board the aircraft, I shot some CX planes at the waiting area.