Thursday, January 21, 2010

TVB Actress 邵美琪 was on my flight

It was my 2nd Kuala Lumpur(KUL) turnaround flight in the month, a long day for me as I operated CX725 HKG-KUL, and then operated CX724 KUL-HKG on the same day. This flight is wellknown to be a tough flight as passengers are mostly very demanding and we as the crew will be working crazily to satisfy them. It's too bad that I wasn't able to swap away this flight for other better one, but fortunately I was being positioned in business class for this flight and there're only 14 passengers on CX725 and 26 passengers on CX724, the loading was really nice for us to work comfortably without any rush, most importantly, they're all very well-educated and easy passengers. I felt sorry for the crew who worked in economy class, it's really tough for them with almost full loading.
I still remembered months ago when I did the same flight on the way back to Hong Kong, TVB actress 李司琪 was travelling on my flight but I didn't take any picture with her seeing her sitting on her seat quietly, she needed her privacy apparently. This morning before I went out for duty, I brought my camera which I don't usually bring for turnaround flight, I sensed that I might be using it, and this time on CX724 coming back to HKG, I saw another TVB actress 邵美琪 on my flight, she was very friendly and approachable, I was doing collection in business class and when I walked to door 2 galley, I saw her standing there and I recognised her right away. I went up to my door 1 galley and informed my colleagues asking does anyone wanna take picture with her. As a result, all of us including Inflight Service Manager, Senior Purser and Galley Purser rushed to door 2 to take turns taking picture with this beautiful celebrity, she's really gorgeous and not arrogant at all, we talked to her for quite a while and she talked a little bit about her new series asking us to watch.