Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Surprised call from the CX Marketing Department

I was editing my pictures taken in New York and Facebook-ing as usual yesterday, my phone rang and I answered, it was a call from my company's marketing department. My colleague Yammi first of all congratulated me informing me that I have been chosen by them for the CX Minisite Campaign, they need to arrange time with me for both the interview session and photoshoot session.
I was shocked for seconds before I could make any response, she then explained a little bit more to me. They will first interview me to know more about me and my background and what I can share from my flying experience, and the photoshoot consists of 2 parts, first part they will shoot me in CX uniform which shows the proper and professional look & the second part will be shooting me in smart casual wear which shows my real personality. She asked me to bring my own casual wear and some props if needed.
This is really fun and exciting as I never expect to be able to involve in such event, I will be on the CX Web and magazine, am I dreaming??? But I truly believe that it's gonna be a great experience and I am grateful to be chosen. Finally, she has arranged me the interview session on the 29th Jan, 530pm at the HKIA Starbucks and photoshoot on the 17th Feb, 5pm at one of the studios in Chai-wan, Hong Kong Island. I am supposed to enjoy my leave period during CNY from 9th-19th Feb, and now I have to come back to HKG 2 days earlier for the photoshoot, and I am really looking forward to.
I better workout more before my photoshoot to make sure I am in good condition and take good photos. My 2010 kicked-off with a very good start, more better things coming ~
~ Keep the positive energy burning ~