Monday, May 31, 2010

Taipei, Taiwan (29th-30th May 2010) - III

Flight No: CX450/CX505 (HKG-TPE-NRT-HKG)
Date: 29th - 30th May 2010
Flying Hours:
1 hour 45 mins (HKG-TPE)
3 hours 20 mins (TPE-NRT)
4 hours 40 mins (NRT-HKG)

(GMT +0800)

3rd time operating CX450, CX longest Taipei stay arriving in the afternoon and departing the next day at 11am, I swapped in this flight and my previous Bangkok-Colombo flight with my original 4 days San Francisco. First day of this flight pattern is really short & easy as we just operate a morning HKG-TPE, but the next day is gonna be a long & tiring day as we need to operate CX450 TPE-NRT, transitting 1 1/2 hours and then operate CX505 NRT-HKG, arriving HKG at 2230.
The good thing is that I am able to spend half day in Taipei enjoying the food and shopping, of course meeting my friends in Taipei. It's been 3 years plus since I knew Celia, a closed friend of mine whom I knew from the Star Search 2007 competition, and I am so glad that we managed to keep in touch and maintain our friendship ever since. We really treasure each other and it's been always excited to see her....
She's a tough girl who always fight for her dreams and life, that's truly inspiring if you know what had she been through these years. A talented girl who has never being arrogant but always strive for the best, seek for improvement and with an excellent attitude. I always motivate her, giving her mental support as I know sometimes she's really tired and in need of a push.Had coffee and chocolate cake at 85degree cafe
Celia with her babyHoliday KTV at Shilin Night Market
Kelun arrived in Taipei the same day as I did and we met up at Shilin Night Market
M9 - Kelun & M10 - Raynard