Sunday, August 24, 2008

[11th August 2008]

It's my Birthday ......
& I am offially 27!
I still can remember clearly when I was still a clerk in Public Bank in year 2003, which was 5 years ago, one customer came to my counter and asked me to show him my palm. After he looked at it for few minutes, then he told me that I will have a good career at my age of 27, saying that I will be achieving success, and I will be even better at my age of 37. I was so curious that time and I asked him what kind of career that I will be involving but he didn't tell me, he just smiled and said: "You deserve a better job rather than working here. Good Luck!"
After so many years and I still can remember what that uncle told me, as I really hope it will happen just like what he said.
And now, I am finally 27 and I got Cathay Pacific's offer as a Flight Attendant and I will be going to work permanently in Hong Kong, and my income is few times higher than my previous job. I am not sure whether is this the career that the uncle was referring to but I am really lucky to get this job and I will appreciate this golden opportunity, work hard.
As I always say, never think negatively and we have to be POSITIVE all the time, as this will attract all positive things to us. This is prooven in "the Law of Attraction"!!! I can feel the reality & importance of this energy in bringing us good returns, as I have got many positive things in many aspects of being attitude-ly positive, being internally positive will lead us to be externally positive!
I will keep it UP with the right attitude!!! Yeah!!! ^_^

I would like to share some of my most valuable wishes & presents from my V.I.P here:

I am really happy & excited to receive this present from you, my dearest Didi. Thanks for getting this super nice casual coat for me, you told me you bought it online and it was delivered to Penang all the way from Hong Kong. Thanks for your great effort and I know this must have costed you a lot, thanks so much & I love it. You know what, that night when you passed me this and you were telling me you want to give me something which will represent you and I'll feel that you'll always be with me, so you decided to buy me a casual coat so that I can wear it anytime, anywhere. I'm really touched and happy that you told me that. I'll definitely bring it to Hong Kong, this is such an expensive, valuable & memorable present for me with great meaning. And I want to thank you for your D.I.Y Birthday Card too, it's so lovely and nice. I like what you have written inside, it's too touching and simply awesome.
Thank you my DIDI - Bryan!

Thanks to my Xiao Bao - Raydernt Soon. Thanks so much for this D.I.Y Birthday Card too(although it's not your design, I know you are very busy lately with your work), I really like it so much. It's been so many years since the day we knew each other and it's so great that we still can maintain such a great brotherhood until today, thanks for treasuring me and all your concerns and support, it meant so much to me. We've been through many things these years, ups and downs and we managed to pull it through. Give me FIVE!!!
I will be missing you so much when I go Hong Kong, don't you ever dare to forget me. Hopefully we can celebrate our birthday together next year .... 811 & 822!!! Hehehe
Take care always and all the BEST!!!

My dearest Godmom - Gina .... I want to thank you so much for your love throughout these years, caring so much about me and treating me with your most sincere heart. Most of the words from my heart I have already written behind the picture that I gave you, just read it. We have had many arguments these years and of course not forgetting our most unforgetable happy moments, having fun times laughing non-stop. You have been together with me, accompanying me through my ups and downs. We have indeed had a lot of great moments together and I will always remember each and everyone of that (accompany me to KL for my career interview, accompany me to take my first studio picture in KL Plaza, cook my favorite food, watch movies together, many many more ....) Thanks for not giving up on me and I just want to tell you that you are simply the best.
Will be missing you so much ^_^

Thanks to my little angel - Stefanie ..... I really love this cap with " Ray is Fckin Hot " printed on top, thanks for making this for me & I will bring it to Hong Kong remembering & missing you always. Thanks for being there always for me and I know sometimes you were in very hard situations but you still put me in priority, I can feel it and I am very happy. You are trying very hard most of the times to do your best, I can really see your effort to become my perfect angel and I want to tell you that YOU ARE PERFECT! I am leaving in another few more days and it's gonna be very hard for both of us but I have confidence, so do you. Just remember what I told you before. Study hard for a better future and be a good girl always ok?
LOVE YOU always .....

Celia Pan my best friend, thanks for your overseas call on my birthday and I was so happy to receive your call from Taipei, in fact before that I have been waiting for your birthday sms... Heheh!!! It's so nice to listen to your voice again, a voice which I have been missing for so long. I am going to Hong Kong very soon and I believe I can meet you in person again soon, really looking forward so much for the day. I'll send you a special gift and you're gonna receive it 2 weeks later, by the time you get it, I am already in Hong Kong. Hope you'll like it & the Old Town White Coffee which you like it so much when you tried it in Singapore.
Take care always and all the best in your entertainment career!
Miss ya =)