Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My 'SURPRISE' 27th Birthday Celebration ^_^

My BEST birthday celebration ever....

This is such a nice birthday cake, indeed the best which I have ever had before
(although it's very sweet ....)

A big THANK YOU to everyone of you.... My dearest friends!!!
The party wouldn't be so PERFECT without you guys!!!

This is so nice of my pictures with everyone of you, and of course with your lovely dedications to me..... I LIKE IT so much!

Thanks Carelee for making this for me, I am really SPEECHLESS ..... You are just PERFECT to me!!!
Both of you are my important girls in life
Stef & Carelee
Thanks for everything my best & great Didi, you are just wonderful and irreplaceable!!!
My best friend for life .... the HOTTEST one!!! Thanks for giving me so many sweet memories ...
2 Sleeping "beauty"s ??? Hahah!!!
Aiyomama!!! Joel, the big brother .... You are really a crazy guy, thanks for bringing me so many laughters.....
Dear Jeney, the pink lady ..... Thanks for everything you've done ... Your support, your concern, your accompaniments really meant so much to me .... friends forever!!!
Chie Huey my dear .... you have been such a nice & caring friend to me .... I will really miss you a lot!!! Don't forget me!!!
Vincent & Jaye, thanks to both of you for attending my B'day party .... I really din expect that!!! We have to keep in touch ok?
I had the greatest & most wonderful birthday celebration ever this year on the 9th August 2008 (my real day was 11th Aug), my group of best friends celebrated 2 days in advance for me. It was such a damn memorable, touching, warmth, unforgetable, happy, wonderful & perfect celebration for me, I am gonna tell you guys that I will remember each and every single scene that day. Every seconds which I've spent that day were simply awesome, I never felt that way before. It's really so happy & touching to be appreciated this way .... You guys really put me into tears .... ="( You guys just made me feel even harder to leave here!

I didn't know that my friends were planning a "surprise party" for my birthday, it was an usual Saturday (9th Aug) that I went to Celebrity Fitness to workout in the morning knowing NOTHING about the celebration which surprised me after that ..... I met both Kerry & Jaye at the gym but they were really good actress, we talked a little while just like usual, they didn't even show out anything which made me suspect .... really SALUTE to both of you!!!

After my workout session, I went to meet Stefanie at 2pm which we've dated earlier, initially she's just saying that we go to have lunch together. But when I was waiting for her in front of Leisure Bay (the place that she asked me to wait for her), I suddenly saw Bryan, Fion and Jeney turned up at that place too, then I begin to suspect, something is very very WRONG. I asked Stef what is she planning and she remained silence, we went for lunch at New World Park as I was damn hungry that time. After that we went to buy something at Cold Storage, Island Plaza and she brought me up to unit 3-3-5 at Leisure Bay, I kept asking her whose apartment is she bringing me to, and she's just kept SMILING...... Damn, I failed to know what I wanted to know!

The door opened, we walked in and nobody's inside ..... Out of a sudden and they ran out from the room and said : "SURPRISED!!!" .... Bryan, Jeney, Fion, Joel & Kuang(the last one I saw as he was hiding inside the cupboard). Oh my god, they planned an apartment stay at Leisure Bay for my early birthday celebration which I have never expected, we mentioned about it earlier on and we have cancelled it owing to some issues .... But they have made it for me quietly ... They prepared my lens casing and toothbrush for me knowing that I didn't bring any of those! This is really a big surprise, and I have never had surprise for such a long long time.

The door bell rang not long after that and guess what, Vincent, Jaye and Pang came up to the apartment, 2nd surprise for me. Until late evening, Yean Joo and her friend turned up too, 3rd surprise for me. I asked Stef that time whether is Kerry coming or not and she told me Kerry's not coming as she needs to go to the church at night, I knew that too.

We cooked spaghetti, egg sandwich, roti-jala, jelly & fruit punch for the dinner .... busy for few hours in the kitchen but I didn't help much as Bryan kept pushing me out from the kitchen saying that I am not allowed to step in. Then I just talk with the rest outside and sing some songs with Vincent's playing the guitar. Thanks to Joel, Bryan, Jeney & Fion who were so busy in the kitchen preparing for the dinner, paiseh!!!

After our sumptuous dinner, Bryan asked me to go down and swim with him and we did about 20 minutes swim in the pool, then we were being warned by the security that NO SWIMMING is allowed after 930pm. I chat a little while and spent some times with Stefanie by the pool before going back to the apartment. Stefanie blindfolded me all the way from the pool to the apartment, leading me step by step!

When I reached the apartment and being led to sit on the sofa, I opened my eyes and the whole room was in a total darkness. I saw Bryan is playing guitar and sang a birthday song for me, everyone start following then. Just a couple of minutes after that, Kerry carried out a cake with the lighting candles from the room which was being locked the whole day since I reached there. Oh my god, I thought she's not coming. I saw Chia Huey too! Each and everyone in the living room plus the birthday song sang by Bryan really put me into tears & made me speechless, that scene will definitely last in my mind forever ..... It's gonna last FOREVER!!! Joel was taking the video and kept making fun, I am gonna keep looking at the video every now and then MISSING you guys! I made some wishes, blew the candles and they opened the light, I saw 2 big cards with my pictures and their written dedications were being sticked on the wall .... this is so lovely and touching. It was really surprise after surprise, and the night was the biggest surprise of the day!!!

Thanks to Stefanie, I know you have been so tiring planning all this. And of course thanks to everyone of you who has put in the efforts in my celebration , thanks for attending! My 27th Birthday wouldn't be so PERFECT & MEMORABLE without anyone of you!

I love you guys ^_^