Friday, August 1, 2008

My 1st Farewell Dinner

This is my 1st farewell dinner with my ex-Public Bank colleagues (Pulau Tikus Branch), my first job and my first group of colleagues ..... It's been nice to keep in touch with them until today, they are cool friends especially Lim Kok Chin, used to sit beside me during my employment with Public Bank as a bank teller, I am sitting at Counter 3 (Special Care Counter) and he's sitting at Counter 4, we used to make fun with customers & our fellow colleagues .... that was a memorable time and I had wonderful memories there, at Pulau Tikus Branch!
Swee-Jun was my senior when I first join PBB and she has taught me a lot of things, thanks for the patience and everything. You are a nice colleague to work with.
Raynard, Kok-Chin, Jun & Bee-Ling ......
Keep in touch always .....
All the best!!!