Monday, July 28, 2008

3 years contract with Cathay Pacific Airlines

22nd July 2008 (Tuesday) is a memorable day as I have signed 3 years contract as a Flight Attendant with Cathay Pacific Airlines at Crowne Plaza Mutiara Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. My life and career with Cathay Pacific will begin on 2nd September, I still have one month plus time in Penang with my family and friends, and for me to prepare everything and go Hong Kong. My actual training will be commenced on 8th Setember and last for 5 weeks with a test. I am looking forward for the training as I guess it must be full of challenges and fun, I am ready to learn and take up all challenges.
There're total of 53 Malaysians were being hired as flight attendants and there're only 9 guys out of it, I am really the lucky one. I will definitely grab this golden opportunity and treasure the career with Cathay Pacific and travel around the world. I am gonna start a whole new life soon with a total new environment and people. I have never expected that I will have the chance to work in the plane and travel around the world, I can't imagine myself in the Flight Attendant's uniform (hahaha!)
The CX staff briefed us the contents of the contract and shared with us the life of a flight attendant and told us a little bit about life in Hong Kong and of course about the 5 weeks training in CX City in Hong Kong. After listening to that, I am quite excited and look forward for the training and the life as a flight attendant. We'll be provided accommodation, it's an apartment style with fully furnished & with free internet access, 2 persons in an unit. We'll be staying at New Terrirories in Hong Kong.
During the pre-employment briefing, I have managed to know few new friends and I was so happy to know that there's in fact few are from Penang. At the end of the session, all of us signed the contract for 3 years and ready to go ......
HONG KONG!!!
We had Japanese Food at the Pavilion after my pre-employement briefing
I had a Japanese Curry Beef with potatoes and carrots, delicious!
Thanks to my best friend Kuang, Jeney and Joel that you guys accompanied me to KL, I was so touched!
We went to Times Square Neway Karaoke to sing and eat like HELL!!!
Eat and then exercise later .... Hahah!!!! The buffet at Neway are so tempting ...
Ginseng chicken soup .....
Yoyoyoyo!!! Best friends forever ....
On our way back to TUNE hotel after Karaoke session ...
Never forget my favorite 'Kuai Leng Kou' everytime when I go KL ..... Kuang, Joel and Jeney .... It has been a blessing to know friends like you guys, thanks for your support, accompaniment, concern and love ..... *hugs* I will miss you guys very very much when I leave Penang to Hong Kong .... *sob...sob* ="( I guess this trip to KL will be temporarily our final trip together before I leave, but I know we'll still have many more trips to come .... You guys always live in my heart!


One of our videos taken, we're having fun time at Neway: