Thursday, July 3, 2008

To my special friends ...

There are some special friends which I want to tell them how great and important they are to me. They have been standing by my side all the way giving me great support, love, encouragement, concern and bring happiness & laughters into my life. I truly appreciate it all and I will treasure our friendship forever.

I am really thankful that you guys have walked into my life. Without your accompaniment, I will not be so strong & happy to face what's infront of me. You guys always stay closed to me no matter how, especially when I am down, your accompaniment really meant so much to me, even you did not talk much, but just accompanying.

You'll able to see how sincere the friendship is when something happens, in Chinese we always say 患难见真情. This is so true, as you'll know who will always be there for you when things happen and who don't cares. You will also realise who's important to you at that moment and who you need. So sometimes when something bad happens, if we look at it from different angle, actually it's a very good time for us to see something differently.


In my heart, I always remind myself to appreciate & treasure what I am having as I don't want to leave any regrets in my life. Peoples and things do not come easily into our life, and especially good friends and good things that has already reached us, we have to really treasure them, don't let them go away. Just play our part well and god will have better journey of life waiting for us.

- Bryan 邓益杰 -
My dear Didi 布莱恩, I have known the existence of you since very long time ago because you're my junior from CLP but we were just HI BYE friends at that time. To be frank, I don't actually like you last time because I felt that you're a bit arrogant =) But I knew that I was wrong, totally wrong. 哥哥错了,请原谅我! XD
Until you joined Celebrity Fitness few months ago, then we got the chance to know each other more and we've become brothers now. It's like destined to be this way, you joined CF and I invited you to join Destiny's Calling (DC), that's how our relationship grows.
Seriously, I am very glad and feel very lucky to be your Koko as you are such an adorable Didi,
you are very talented (sing, dance, act, guitar, joker, magician), just like ME .... Hahah!
Now I truly AGREE that left-handed person are very TALENTED, it's prooven.
GIVE ME A HIGH FIVE!
I really hope that we'll have more chances to perform together and to workout our own dance together before I leave, as we are having the same dance style and I do enjoy working together with you. We have the same thoughts and opinions most of the time. You have to remember SCANDAL .....ok? ...Y2J, Yo that's the way ...
Although we started to know each other not long ago, but I can really feel your sincerity and I want to thank you so much for your cares, concerns, supports, encouragements, love and everything that you have shown & given. I will appreciate them and of course treasure them.
I hope our brotherhood will last forever. Yes, I have the faith that it will last forever. Thank you for bringing a lot of joys and happiness to me, you are just a super naughty and mischievious Didi. Well, that's made you a unique one.
Since I still have time here in Penang, better make sure we both train hard for our body, enjoy classes and workout hard for better body shape. Make sure our body fat level is lower than 12%, ok?
Like what you told me, we do not know whether when god will take our 缘分away, we have to appreciate every now and then. Do take good care of yourself always, be strong to face any challenges in life & be happy to face everyday. If you need anyone to share your happiness, unhappiness or need any help, please remember that Koko is always here.
Do keep in touch always eventhough I go to Hong Kong, don't worry as I will come back very often, I will call you from Hong Kong too, ok? Take Care always ...
WE ARE BROTHERS FOR LIFE

- KerryC -Carelee the butterfly (the hottest butterly in the world), the very first time I met you was in the Celebrity dance class, I had a very deep impression on you as you danced really well, a single word to describe .... WOW! That time I really don't dare to stand near you, I will stand at the corner most of the time as I saw your gang really dance very well.
Until David formed CELEB X team, few of us were chosen to perform together, our virgin dance - Tokyo Drift. From there our friendship grows and so do our dance skills improve.
We really got to know more about each other in early 2007 and we started to work together for our dance, as we are sharing the same vision and passion. Remember we set a target that we'll form our own group and we realised our dream this year and had our first performance (our first piece worked together) at New World Park under the name of Destiny's Calling (DC).
WE MADE IT!
We have been walking together through ups and downs, we had a lot of fun memories together and we do faced problems too, but we manage to pull it through. Like what you always say,
"What doesn't kill you make you Stronger!"
A real friendship never fade or die easily, we believe ours will be forever.
We still have many fun moments, trips and dance performances ahead, right?
No matter how far I go, my heart has already reserved a special space for you, a best and sincere friend (butterfly, batgirl, hokkien series lady, indian lady or whatever) ......
Your super loud laugh (uncontrollable one) and your dance style made you a special one.
Keep it up and improve more as you are really talented in dancing, don't give up easily as I will always support you. Keep our passion burning and we'll excel it!
Keep in touch always! Eventhough I am not with you guys for now, but do remember that my heart is always be with you all no matter how far I go, DC is always my family and I want to perform together with you guys again, there's many chances to come. I will take leave and come back to practice and perform with you guys, reserve a place for me ok? Hehe
Don't be a "Sha Kua傻瓜" ya... Hehe
WE ARE ONE!


- Stefanie -
Stefanie the naughty girl, you are such a sweet, caring, understanding, talented and nice girl. You are good at both study and curricular activities, an active & outgoing girl. Sometimes you do scare me as you have a very high demand on yourself, especially towards your study. But it is a good thing for you to achieve higher marks in your exam , but remember don't over-pressure yourself ok?
As I always say, as long as you have done your best, then it is more than enough. Things done cannot be undone, if we know we are not doing good for this time, we have to accept it and make sure we do it better next time. We still able control what is not happening yet, right?
Life is always full of ups and downs, failures always lead to success. Do not afraid of failures, the more failures we encounter, the bigger success we will achieve. This is what I always believe and I hope you do believe it too. =)
If we fall, we have to be brave and fast to stand up, and keep moving. Things always happen for a reason (Kerry's phrase).
We knew each other through dancing and that's good to know you like dancing too, but you always claim that you are not good enough (high demand again...haha) When I know you are a leader in your Cheerleading team, I was shocked to be frank. Later after you told me you play piano and viola, I was shocked again, as I didn't expect you play musical instruments too. You are playing Western musical instruments and I am playing Chinese musical instruments. I am really happy to see that you are so active in your school activites and yet you can still maintain a good grade in your study, how did you do that? Keep it up with the good job!
I want to thank you for your concerns, cares, supports, encouragements, love and your time spent for me. You do cheer me up sometimes when I was not in a good mood. I can strongly feel that you will never go away from caring about me and I am so touched.
Thanks for everything you have done for me and I truly appreciate it. I really hope you will be happy & healthy everyday. Lately you are like not in a good health condition, you better take good care of yourself and rest more, ok?
Let me apologize to you that I missed your musical concert that time as I suddenly had a dance performance at Sunset Bistro under Celebrity Fitness, sorry =)
Anything you can always share with me, being good or bad, you have my support!
Last but not least, let me remind you again, PLEASE BE POSITIVE ALL THE TIME.
Take Care and All the best in Everything you do....
WE'LL KEEP IN TOUCH ALWAYS


- Joel 陈继亮 -
Joel the fatty, I knew you through dancing too, we are a group of peoples who love dancing so much and this has brought us together and close. Remembered last time when I saw you in Celebrity Fitness dance class, you always stand infront and dance very well, I did not talk to you too as I am always alone that time, some CF staff told me you dance really good and I said : "YES, HE DEFINITELY IS!"
Until the first time when I talk to you was after the Tokyo Drift performance, I came up to the locker room and you said my performance was not bad, I said thanks to you. I am not sure whether did you lie to me last time as now when both Kerry and I look back at those old performances especially Tokyo Drift, we both admitted our dance sucks and very embarrassing... HAFA HAFA HAFA HAFA! Maybe we have already improved a lot now, we should be happy that we keep evolving .... Good job, let's keep it up together!
Until the Mother's Day performance, I invited you in to join us together and perform, from there we got the chance to get together always and hang out too, and our friendship grow from there. I am happy to dance together with you as you are a good dancer, you pick up the steps super fast and sometimes you provide very useful opinions to the team, ARIGATO!
We are always a group of best friends who have the same interest & direction, I hope our friendship will never END! You know what, you are a big brother in the family/team as you are always very calm & rational, you are very matured and you always say something which DIRECT HIT TO THE POINT, really salute you. You are a very nice friend to be with, I am really happy and lucky to know you. You have always been so supportive to me, caring me, encouraging me and give me many opinions and right direction, especially when I face problems. You will lead me to the correct path & right thinking, Thank You So Much JOEL .......
Beside all that, actually you are a super fun friend too, as you can joke with us so crazy. You bring a lot of happiness to the group too, sometimes made us laugh until cannot stop! I will really treaure our friendship.
I am leaving to HK soon, I am not worry as I know we are sincere friends who will always keep in touch and stay closed to each other, you will visit me in Hong Kong and I will always come back to Penang. Friendship Forever! Yay!


- Kuang 林仁光 -
Kuang my bro, I got to know you through Kerry because you don't dance, that's why we need 3rd party to start our friendship, HAFA HAFA HAFA! I always see you in the gym before I know you, as you always mix with Monalisa and the gang. I think we started to know each other more through our dance performances, as you'll always be the camera man and photographer, and everytime after performance we'll go for drinks together.
You are a very friendly type person and very easy to talk to, maybe you have been trained well in AIA, HAFA HAFA HAFA! Seriously, you are a great friend and I am happy to know you. You are sincere, real, caring, understanding, UN-calculative, easy-going, humorous and mature.
The first time I saw you, you were THIN, then I see you grow FAT, and now you managed to SLIM DOWN again, but you need to build up more, so let's train hard and do more cardio exercises, to burn all our excess FAT. Gambateh!!! We will have a great body shape only if we never give up training.
Remember that we have to be positive always, send out positive frequencies (our desire, our dream, every positive thinkings, etc) to the universe, and we'll definitely receive positive results, it's just the matter of time. WE HAVE TO BELIEVE THIS, and we'll keep reminding each other, ok?
Bro, thanks so much for fetching me to KL last week for my medical check up, I was really really touched as you sacrificed your time accompanying me there, THANK YOU! Thanks for your concern when I am upset, your support, accompaniment, SMS and every single call made me feel better. Now we both know what friends are for, especially when we are having problems, we need friends. And at this time, we'll know who's our real friend.
Concentrate on your career, don't forget that your aim is to buy a new car and a 300K house, you surely can achieve it,
ALL THE BEST! And I will buy one beside your unit and we can become neighbour ... HEFE HEFE HEFE!
Last but not least, control your diet and workout till you die, HAFA HAFA HAFA!
Friendship Forever!!!


- Jeney Phoon -

Jeney the sweetheart, I only got to know you not long ago before I went to Taipei, we watched movie "I AM LEGEND" together after my dance performance at the Blaze D'beaute. Then really talk to you during the Valentines Show practice, our friendship started from there too. And soon I found out that we are sharing the same interests too, you like singing, dancing and watching horror movie.... HAFA HAFA HAFA! You told me that last time you seldom watch horror movie because your group of friends dare not watch, so you have to accompany them. Don't worry as now you have the crazy gang who loves to be scared, that's US!
You followed us to Genting Highland and that has made us even closer and know more about each other, really having a lot of fun that time as we are all INSANE. That was the first time I ever hear you sing, in BE A STAR. We still have many trips together right?
Seriously, the more I know about you, the more I feel that you are such a sweet & caring friend, you always stand beside friends to support with own point of view, you won't side anyone and you'll look at a big picture, hoping that everyone is good. I think this is a very good of you, and you are mature enough to analyze things and you'll give very useful opinions sometimes. I know sometimes you are dilemma situation(you know what I mean...) too but you still handle it very well,
GOOD JOB!
You really have a very good personality with angel heart(please don't happy until FLY). You are always ready for friends when they need someone to talk to and to be accompanied. I want to thank you so much for your accompaniment and concern during my upset period, you really helped me a lot, you really do. I was so touched when you told me that even when I need someone just to sit beside me accompanying me without talking, you will also be there always for me eventhough you are just listening to my breathe.... this is very touching! Terima Kasih!!! I will always remember that. See how sweet of you!
I agree that you are a perfect person to share things with, being good things or bad things.
Obviously, you are a person who always want to improve yourself and willing to learn everything, this is a very good attitude to be a successful person. I know you want to learn musical instruments from me and my Didi, you want to improve your dance, you want to learn photoshop from me, you are studying for a better academic qualification, and you did so many things to become a better JENEY, I will support you! Before I go, definitely I will teach you photoshop, so next time you will be the one to edit picture for the group, when I am no longer here =((
I remembered that you told me that you want to be more confident and positive like me, you can do it for sure if you always hang out with me, I will transfer that energy to you, HAFA HAFA HAFA! All the best to your career and your life, stay healthy and be happy always.
I know lately you are DETOXING again, you don't eat anything, I really feel that is very torturing, please don't faint on the road....don't forget to exercise more ok?
We'll keep in touch always eventhough I am in Hong Kong.
WE ARE FRIENDS FOREVER!

- Celia 潘虹熹 -

小熹,能够认识你真的是我的福气,因为你是个非常真诚又很有才华的人。上天把我们安排在“才华横溢出新秀2007”里相遇并相识,短短的几个月时间一起生活让我们变成了非常好的朋友兼知己。我们大家都很了解彼此,对彼此的生活习惯及喜好都蛮清楚的,因为我们每天都在一起生活,那段日子是我最难忘的日子。我们一起从国外到了陌生的新加坡参加比赛,在那边一起学习,上课,拍宣传片,拍海报,上电视,唱歌,跳舞,演戏,玩,讲笑,等等。。。我们在那几个月真的是学了很多东西,也结交到许多很有才华的朋友,我们也从中长大了,也变得更加地有自信!所以说,我从来没有后悔放弃这边的工作到新加坡参加这个国际性的比赛,因为这个机会真的是非常难得,要进入二十强的确不容易,不简单。所以我们真的要为我们自己而感到骄傲。当然,我更加替你感到光荣及开心因为你在这场比赛获得了季军。我觉得你真的是实至名归,因为你真的很有才华,唱歌,演戏,跳舞和应对能力样样都很出色。参加“才华”真的让我们的人生增加了多几页的色彩,变得更加精彩!
两个来自不同国家的我们能够从比赛结束到现在都还可以一直保持联络真的是很难得,要谢谢你一直把我当成是一个值得信赖及真诚的好朋友。谢谢你对我的关心以及所有支持和鼓励,有时候收到你台北的来电真的很开心,听到你的声音觉得很有亲切感,让我勾起了许多在新加坡的回忆。
去年十二月我到台北玩,多谢你带我四处去玩去吃去拍照,令我最难忘的是你偷偷驾你爸爸的摩托车从西门町载我回芦州,我们还差一点迷路,真的要谢谢你啦!我最喜欢的就是上阳明山泡温泉了,因为那是我在马来西亚没办法体会到的经验!有机会我一定会再去台北找你的,顺便可以找昊艺,昊颍和冠捷麻!我近来比较少和哥哥弟弟联络了,可能大家都各忙各的吧!
我真的替你开心因为你在台湾参加选秀比赛获得了亚军,还被SET台签了7年的艺人合约,一定要珍惜这次的机会好好表现自己,你一定会在演艺事业里拼出个春天的,加油!加油!我会留意“完全娱乐”的,希望可以在里头看见你和5566一起主持吧!
记得,记得,无论你遇到多少困难或所走的路很崎岖,千万不要轻易放弃,你一定要勇敢和坚强地一直走下去,因为我们要知道成功的路其实并不好走的,一旦我们经过了最困难的时候,成功就离我们不远了。别忘了你还有我这位知己一直会在马来西亚默默地支持你,如果你想找人聊天的话,我的门永远都会为你而开的!
要相信自己的能力,不断自我进修!
我迟些也要到香港国泰航空公司受训,受训后就开始我另外一段的人生了。到时候可能会常飞去台北,很可能我们会常见面也说不定。不过无论如何,你也要存钱来马来西亚玩哦!我会让你的马来西亚之旅毕生难忘的!
我们大家都要加油吧!一起为自己的未来努力!
你是我一生一世的好朋友!
保持联系!=)