Saturday, July 12, 2008

2nd September is the DAY


I have just received the e-mail from Cathay Pacific Airlines and now, everything is 100% confirmed. I will be leaving Malaysia to Hong Kong on 2nd September to attend the pre-training briefing on 3rd September, and my actual training will be commencing on 8th September. Before leaving Malaysia, I have to go KL to attend the pre-course briefing on 22nd July in Crowne Plaza Mutiara Hotel.

This time, I am really leaving Malaysia for a long time to work and to live independantly. I have to start my life all over again from zero, I have to adapt to a total new environment, new things and new peoples. But I believe I can do it, I am ready to face new challenges and to start a whole new colorful life.

Hopefully I can adapt myself in the international city - Hong Kong, with different language, different people, different culture & different lifestyle.
I will miss everyone and everything here in my hometown ..... it's really hard for me! 20 over years' life in Malaysia has finally come to a change. I am not sure how long will I take to adjust the feeling and live alone in other country with different culture but I promise you guys that I will try my best and I will be good, don't worry!
Just
Don't leave me alone, I really need your love & support =(

Stay with Me!