Tuesday, August 19, 2008

An email from my "manager" - Derek Tan

Hi Derek my "MANAGER", I call him this way because he once said I am very talented and keep promoting me to the others that I can sing, dance, act and have a good look, that's why he is calling me "the Package" .... thanks for appreciating me this way and I am really flattered! He said he'll be my manager next time if I become a celebrity, thanks for booking me in advance. ^_^
I recently received his email and I decided to post it in my blog to share with my friends because the mail is truly inspiring, touching, warmth & encouraging. Thanks for all the words of compliments and encouragements which will keep me being myself & of course to remind me to stay strong and be a better me. I will always read the mail to CHARGE myself, just like charging cellphone, whenever my BATT is low .... Hahah!!!
Like what you say, I will always remain myself as Raynard. I will believe in myself and have faith in what I do. I will never give up easily as I know I have a bunch of peoples behind me supporting me.
Thanks once again my manager.

***********************************
Dear Raynard "The Package",

They say that in life what sometimes appears to be the end is really a new beginning.....
I am delighted, in one sense and in another when you take leave of Penang and spread your wings and soar in Hong Kong to enhance your goals for excellence in a career which holds great rewards for you. I am sure your friends and loved ones will miss your cherubic personality and enthusiasm which is in essence the spirit of what you are all about.

Throughout the time I've known you, you have shown a pleasant and cheerful disposition to all your friends and on a personal level, I find you to be friendly, cheerful and honest character. You have been able to mix around amongst friends with a gaily disposition.
We all know that we are faced with a tough and challenging time but that doesn't deter us from achieving our desired goals. Raynard, always remember that our strengths are our tools, our personal reality. Our weaknesses are only what we are not. Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. Your responsibility is to take the talents you have and ardently parlay them to the highest possible achievement. Nothing stops a person who desires to achieve.
Every obstacle is simply a course to develop your achievement muscle. It's a strengthening of
your powers of accomplishment.
Also do remember that great things are not done by impulse but a series of small things brought together. Accomplishment will prove to be a journey, not a destination. Always believe in yourself my dear Raynard. Believe it firmly and you will then do what is necessary to bring success about. The mind can convince a competent person that he is incompetent or an adequate person that he is highly talented.

And for all of us, there is a new beginning...new pursuits and enhancements. I wish you well as there are so many things in life that will catch ones eyes but only a few that will take your breath away and capture your heart. Remain as you are Raynard...your spirit and your attitude will get you the altitude. I sincerely wish you success as you pursue that.

Best regards,
Derek Tan (your "Manager")
***********************************

I will always miss you, my manager.
Do take care always &
Stay in touch! ^_^